Terms and stages of sale
The Buyer sends an email or fills in the contact form on the website to express their interest in buying an apartment. We'll send the price offer and reserve the apartment(s) for the Buyer. The reservation is valid for up to two weeks or longer if a special agreement is reached. If the Client fails to submit the necessary data for the contract under the law of obligations during the reservation period, the Seller has the right to unilaterally cancel the reservation.
2. Contracts under law of obligation
A notarial contract of sale is made with the Buyer on the basis of the law of obligations which settles all the details of the transaction. The Buyer is required to pay 15% of the value of the deal to qualify for the contract.
3. Real right contract
When the apartment is ready for use, a notarial contract under the law of property is made, the Buyer pays the outstanding 85% and ownership of the apartment is transferred.
The price of the contract includes
- Preparedness of the apartment and the entire apartment building according to the project or the finishing package agreed on in the sales contract.
- Fee for building and connecting to utility networks (electricity, water, sewage, heating pipes)Preparedness for connecting to data, phone and surveillance communication, cable television or a digital network.
- The price of two-room apartments includes one parking space in the outdoor car park.The price of three- and four-room apartments includes two parking spaces in the outdoor car park.
- Storage room
The contract price does not include
- Notary fees and state fees related to entry into the sales contract (paid by the Buyer).
- Connection fees related to data communication, cable television or digital network, phone and surveillance communication services.
The seller reserves the right to change the price of unsold apartments
Amounts accompanying requested additional work and special projects are settled separately from the contract price according to the time limits set out by the Seller for performing modification work. Modification work includes the cost of proceedings and the price of construction calculations related to particular modifications. Turn to our sales contacts for more information.
Graphic materials and images are illustrative in nature and may contain inaccuracies.
The layouts on the website and in the sales materials are illustrative and final apartment sizes may be subject to change.